Proposals are welcome in the following categories:
- Full papers presenting original work (14 pages, LNCS format)
- Short papers presenting original work (8 pages, LNCS format)
- Posters and Demos (4 pages, LNCS format)
- Panels (1 page, short informal description)
- Tutorials and Hands-on sessions (1 page, short informal description)
- Workshops (1-3 pages, informal description)
The proceedings will be published by Springer-Verlag in Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS, ISSN 0302-9743) series.
All paper, poster and demo submissions have to be in English and submitted as a PDF file following the LNCS guidelines via the conference’s submission page: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=tpdl2019
Submissions of proposals for workshops, panels, tutorials and hands-on sessions are directed to the conference contact: email@example.com
Submissions must not be published or under consideration for publication in a journal or in a conference with proceedings.
Papers will be evaluated based on originality, significance, technical soundness and clarity.
Inclusion of papers in the program proceedings is conditional upon registration of at least one author per paper.